|Price per person||Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx or smeller |
5 Star Hotel
|In Single Room||390$|
|In Double Room||255$|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in Sterling or Euros.
Above prices are vailed from now to 25.Decamber .2019 excluding new year period and midyear vacation
Children under 2 years of age can travel free of charge with their parents.
From 2 to 6 years old: 25% of the adult price
From 6 to 11 years old: 50% of the adult price
Children aged 12 and over travel at the same fare as adults
- 1 nights Hotel accommodation + breakfast in Cairo
- 1 day tour sightseeing in Cairo
- Sound & Light show, Pyramids at night
- Expert tour guide
- Private vehicle with air conditioning
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our itinerary
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry visa into Egypt
- Any extras not mentioned in our itinerary
- Any Tips given throughout the tour
Day 1: Arrival meeting and assist & pyramids sound & light show.
- Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will meet you at the airport then you will be transferred by a private A/C vehicle to the hotel Check in.
- Then at 6:30 pick up from the hotel to Sound & Light laser show at Pyramids area.
Day 2: Tour to Giza pyramids & Egyptian Museum & Departure.
- Breakfast at hotel and Start at 08:00 am your full day tour visiting the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
- Lunch is included in between visits at Local Restaurant Based on Full Meal for each Person but Beverages are not included.
- then go to visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
- then you will be transferred to Cairo Airport in time for your departure.
Meals : Breakfast & Lunch.